Cow magnets have TOXIC ELEMENTS!
Cow magnets are not FDA regulated . YOU are responsible
to protect your cows from toxic elements in cow magnets. According to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) , based in Atlanta , Georgia , a federal public health agency of U.S. Department of Health and Human Services . ToxFAQs:
The following TOXIC ELEMENTS are commonly found in all cow magnets (except the CP-6):
1) Plastic or adhesives (Petroleum Hydrocarbons) polymer with hexahydro-2h-azepin-2-one and 1,6-hexanediamine [24993-04-2] petroleum based coating, often contains lead for coloring, dissolves in sulfuric acid et. al. stomach acids to form sticky gum plug. Leads to liver damage, kidney damage, nervous disorders and death.
2) Aluminum (Al) nervous disorders like Mad Cow or Alzheimer's like brain loss
3) Barium (Ba) intestinal cancers & bleeding, kidney damage
4) Lead (Pb) stomach ulcers, immune deficiency & brain damage
The CP-6 from ALL Magnetics Inc. CONTAINS NO TOXI C ELEMENTS:
- Fe2O3 (97%) Iron good for healthy red blood cells
- Sr 84 O2 (1%) Strontium good for bone growth, prevents Osteoporosis
- Ca (1%) Bone growth
- Cu (1%) Blood & Nervous System
- Oxygen is the natural chelating method used.
The CP-6 holds same amount of metal debris as traditional cow magnets
Holds: Nails, welding rods, barbed wire, bailing wire, screw drivers, staples
How does the Ceramic 10CM cow magnet compare to traditional Alnico cow magnets?
- TOXICITY: Would you give your cow water or feed that was 8-12% Aluminum? Alnico is 8-12% Aluminum. Aluminum is TOXIC according to http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov
- MAGNET POWER: Alnico magnets demagnetize over 5 years losing 20-40% magnetic strength. Ceramic 10CM is 100% guaranteed for 30 years, to work stronger and longer than traditional Alnico cow magnets (without the toxic Aluminum). Then it will dissolve into a healthy mineral supplement over the last 10 years.
- COST: Ceramic10CM costs 20-40% less $$.$$ less than AlNiCo. Ceramic 10CM also lasts 25 years longer.
Link to ToxFaqs: (http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov )